8/28/2008

Still fun to play

The house has been in an uproar because of home improvement and we've been offline. With no Internet amusments for Sarah, now a tenth grader, I suggested we play a few hands of Pokemon TCG since I'd stumbled across my treasure trove of cards while reassembling my office. We pulled out our stuff and sat down to play, and about 4 hours and six rounds (and some deck twiddling) later, we stopped. I think it ended in a draw, three rounds each. Once I switched to my water/eletric deck with Manectric and Ludicolo, I started winning handily.

Anyhow, my point was that it was still lots of fun to play. That really surprised me. It did get slow toward the end; we are so used to instant response in our battles in WoW. Good fun though, and we put the cards away carefully, knowing we'd want to play again sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home